zondag 18 mei 2014

The NBA playoffs

As you probably already know, I'm a basketball player. I'm playing basketball sins I was 7. So I have been playing basketball for more than 9 years till now on. Beside that I play basketball I also fanatically follow the NBA.

The NBA (National Basketball Association) is not only the biggest American basketball league but it is also one of the biggest basketball leagues in the world. All the best players of the world play in that league. Now at the end of the season the playoffs arrive at their end. There are only 4 teams left that can win the title. The San Antonio Spurs, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Miami Heat and the Indiana Pacers.

Last year the Miami Heat won the Championship. I hope they can manage it again to win the Championship. That would be there third straight Championship victory. I think they will face the San Antonio Spurs in the finals. It will be a very exciting final but at the end Miami will win because they have Lebron James. He's a 203 cm long Forward that is unstoppable on every position.

I hope the best for all the teams and may the best team win!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten