zondag 4 mei 2014

Crunch Time

Crunch Time - J.Cole


Jermainne Lamarr Cole, bether known as J.Cole is an American Hip-Hop artist and producer from Fayetteville in North Carolina. He has a lot of famous albums like born sinner and The Come Up. His first album Cole Word: The Sideline Story, was released on 27 september in 2011 and has been sold 218.000 times in the first week of the release.

I listen alot to music, especially to Hip-Hop. The thing I really like about Hip-Hop is the fact it can be verry motivating but also verry serious. But alot of people think Hip-Hop always goes about money and woman, it is not always like that, that's why I have chosen this song.

The song Crunch Time goes about the stuggles in life, about people that don't take the easy way to achieve something. 'By choosing this way, it won't be easy and you need to fight every moment', he says.
 
 
 
 
 
This song doesn't have 3 million views or gets played on the radio every day, but I really admire it. I hope more people can respect Hip-Hop by listening to this song. I hope you enjoy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten